Rules & Guidelines
Thank you for playing at Wildwood Golf Course. Before your visit, please take time to review the rules and guidelines. Please call the clubhouse at 503-621-3402 if you have any questions. Enjoy your visit!
- By state law, all alcoholic beverages must be purchased at the clubhouse. No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- A mask is required all times in the clubhouse. Please review all COVID guidelines below.
- All players must check-in 20 minutes before scheduled tee time. Tee times will not be held for players who are not checked in or running late.
- All players must keep pace with the group/players in front of them.
- We will group golfers as needed to respect the time of all our golfers.
- Single players are welcome to book a tee time; however, he/she is not guaranteed an unshared tee time.
- All persons on the course must be 8 years of age or older. Children under 8 can use the driving range, putting green and patio only.
- Accompanying adults with children ages 8-12 must complete a waiver before teeing off. www.OGA.org/junior-golf
- For insurance purposes, all persons on the golf course must pay, including ridealongs and walkalongs. The “walk/ridealong” rate is $5.
- Please respect the golf course and your fellow golfers; repair all ball marks, divots, and other damage to the course.
- Our public golf course is open to everyone. Any disturbances by an individual will not be tolerated, and the offending player will not be able to play on our course.
- We cannot guarantee tee times for “walk ons”; we will do our best to find an open tee time.
- All carts must be off the course no later than 15 minutes before sunset.
- Wildwood Golf Course is a weapons-free golf course; no weapons are permitted in the clubhouse and on the course.
- During winter, please keep all four wheels of the cart on the path at all times.